Sales Manager Steel (Billets / Slabs)
Our client is a sucessful, mid-sized oil, chemicals and steel products company with offices across the globe (Europe, Asia, Middle-East, Africa, CIS region).
Growing network and partners within the steel department, allows the company to expand the professional Sales team in Geneva or Dubai office.
We are looking for a experienced
Sales Manager Steel - semi-finished products - Asia
The experienced team has built a global network between semi-finished steel product manufacturers and rolling mill factories for production of steel plates.
To expand the business the Steel Trader is responsible to build up and to strenghten the sales activities in South East Asian markets.
In your daily tasks you will find suport from the developed supply chain and storage network to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction and from the services team, providing commodities trading services and financial solutions to customers.
- sucessful track record within the steel industry
- min. 3 years specific experience as Sales Manager / Trader for semi-finished products (Slabs and Billets) in an international trading environment
- able to build up a trading book
- existing network to customers in Asia (production companies)
- understanding of market trends in Asia
- Thorough logistic understanding and sound knowledge of production methods of steel and steel grades
- Excellent verbal and written command of English, knowledge of Asian languages can be an asset.
Our client offers you an attractive opportunity to build up your skills and expand your knowledge within a sucessful, growing structure where you will find your next career step.
Please send me your application, Thank you.