Traffic Operator Petroproducs
Our client is a small and established vertically integrated trading company (petroproducts) in Zug, company of a large, listed group with HQ in RU.
To complete the small Shipping/Operations team, we are looking for a younger and eager (28 - 38 y.) Specialist as
Your job profile:
- Preparation and execution of contracts for the purchase and sale of different products as well as for crude oil and crude oil products (hydrocarbons).
- Coordination of deliveries of products between suppliers, customers and service providers
- Customer credit risk management
- Supervision of ocean shipments
- Pricing and invoicing
- Commodity insurance matters
- Submission and assessment of demurrage claims
- Submission and assessment of quality and quantity complaints
- Preparation of operational business data for internal reporting and planning purposes
- Technical commentary on projects and contracts
- Commercial education
- 3 – 7 years of experience in Logistics, Traffic, Supply, Export
- Experience in dealing with commodities (oil, crude oil products (hydrocarbons)
- Fluent in English (company) and some German (team), Russian knowledge can be an advantage
- Good teamwork skills
- Independent and flexible work attitude
Within a small, motivated team with friendly, team oriented work attitude, our company offers a versatile position and interesting opportunities for someone who sees opportunities and wants to be involved in a very active business.