Global Head - Product Development Masks & PPE
Our customer is a young and dynamic deep tech Biotechnology Start-up company, offering suistainable and effective solustions for hygiene problems. The company is focusing on developing technologies to generate antimicrobial properties to a range of surfaces and substrates.
The HQ is in Zug / Switzerland and represented in Germany, USA, Singapore, Dubai and India.
The company is continuously growing, is developing new products and building up new markets, therefore we are looking for an equally dynamic person as
Global Head - Product Development (Masks & PPE)
As Global Head - Product Development (Masks & PPE) you will be responsible for leading the organization in the development and management of new products, product enhancements and product redesign in our continuous disinfection face masks and PPE emerging spaces. Required to evaluate the potential and practicality of products in development and leverage extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This position requires exercising independent judgment to perform the responsibilities described herein.
- Be the leader of Masks and PPE Development within the company.
- Originate new products in concert with customer/consumer needs and business model for this business area. Defining the product strategy and roadmap.
- End to End Lifecycle management: Select correct design concepts and fundamental Technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones. Define and implement the target product profile with the cross functional team and external partners.
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects - preparation of records of research findings, project progress reports etc.
- Negotiate contracts with consulting firms to perform research or other applicable studies or support to deliver on projects.
- Plan and formulate aspects of research and development proposals (purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, resources - financial, human resources and equipment).
- Be aware of competition and lead competitive benchmarking and analysis for this business area.
- Help create the marketing content, sales tools and collaterals as needed and support product demos to customers.
- BA / MA in biology, chemistry, microbiology or related subjects
- A minimum of 8 years in product development, with experience in the PPE / Medical Masks / Personal Safety environment will be advantaged.
- Strong understanding of the regulatory pathways for Go to Market in Global situations for Masks and PPE, plus established networks for testing institutes will be advantaged.
- Demonstrated success in defining and delivering excellent products. Candidates with experience in the PPE /Medical Masks environment will be advantaged.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and form solutions.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent team working and collaboration skills and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Project management skills; demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution.
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
- Strong bias for Action and can-do-approach.
- Ability to travel internationally when needed.
- Swiss work permit / EU passport mandatory
Our company is offering a very dynamic and professional environment, good team spirit and the possibility to develop your talent and career!