Human Resources Specialist
On behalf of our client, an international, dynamic, very successful Energy Operator and Supplier with its corporate office in Zug, we are looking asap for a comitted, qualified
This position can be your next career step as our client is looking for a potential successor to grow into the Head of HR position in the medium term.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the Human Resources Specialist is responsible for the entire payroll process, supervising the salary related components including tax and social security deductions according to applicable laws. Reconciliation in close liaison with accounting and controlling departments. Submission of monthly and year-end closing statements to authorities, personnel insurances and cantonal tax authorities. In addition, the Human Resources Specialist maintains the personnel administration, manages the recording of working hours and absences and supports the Head of Human Resources with ad hoc projects.
- Responsible for the entire in house payroll, ensuring correct and timely payments
- Acting as single point of contact at the various cantonal tax authorities and social authorities
- Responsible for the year-end payroll closings. Managing annual Swiss salary declarations and reconciliation with the accounting department.
- Coordinating the audits for social authorities, tax authorities for tax at source
- Acting as a liaison point between employees and external tax advisors, tax and social authorities for payroll related matters
- Administration of personnel files.
- Supporting foreign employees and assignees
- Managing housing for new assignments in close liaison with external agencies.
- Managing applications for work and residence permits for EU and non-EU staff
- Managing the registration of staff for all kind of insurances, pension fund, etc.
- Preparing and managing the employee’s entrance and exit processes.
- “Trouble-shooting” and dealing with employee queries.
additionally as deputy of the Head of HR
- participation in recruitment processes
- participaition in performance management
- participation in development of HR standards and processes
Commercial education, further degree in Human Resources
- Expertise in HR Administration (Insurance, Processes)
Experience in processing payrolls (preferably Abacus)
Fluent in English and German; any other language is an advantage
Good Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and Abacus software
- high integritiy and confidentiality
Ability to work under pressure
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Team player attitude
Ability to work in an intercultural/international environment
Ability to work independently and efficient
Our client offers a broad range of responsibilities and an interesting work place in a dynamic, international environment, friendly work atmosphere with good team spirit and opportunities. This can be your next career step as there is the opportunity to grow inside the company into an HR Manager role.