Treasury / Cash Management Specialist Commodity
For a successfully operating and presently expanding commodity trading company in the energy sector based in Zug, we presently are recruiting a further
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts (excel spreadsheets); providing relevant documentation to accounting department.
- Cash management – monitoring of payables and receivables.
- Daily communication with the banks on various issues.
- Processing of payables in all currencies. Checking all primary, secondary and ancillary payments, obtaining of signatures and ensuring timely release to banks prior to cut-off times.
- Updating and chasing all concerned on any overdue payments and updating overdue report.
- Administration of loans/ overdrafts/ deposits; controlling of the interest rates applied. Updating loans/ deposit spreadsheets.
- Updating of collateral position and excel bank sheets. Overlooking collateral position for assigned banks to ensure efficient cash management in case of shortfalls/ surpluses.
- Checking and approving of all bank charges applied to the accounts and allocating to the respective contract.
- Sending all respective invoices and supporting documents to financing banks.
- Raising interest invoices for late payments and follow up on settlement of the same.
- Weekly cash flow forecast to management.
Your professional profile:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Treasury / Cash Management / Trade Finance
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing/Economics or similar.
- experience in a similar role within Commodity Trading industry
- Ability to work without constant supervision and as a strong team player and have the willingness to handle daily routine tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Swiss national or holder of a Swiss work permit.
Apply here for this Job