Hedging Operator - Manager
Our client is a small commodity trading company in Zug with primary focus in non-ferrous metal trading. They have experience and expertise in providing a full range of services to the industrial metals sector and in facilitating global competitive trading transactions.
We are looking for a talented and motivated
Hedging Operator / Manager
to manage the daily aluminum hedging of trading flows with financial derivatives, including the positions and credit line management.
- Ensuring the execution of the hedging strategy by way of implementing effective price risk mitigation tools;
- Ensure the effective communication with the external customers providing best pricing service practices;
- Verification of hedging data received from brokers, including trade confirmations, margin statements, positions/ledger statements;
- Daily and Monthly hedging plan preparation;
- Position roll-over and clearing operations;
- Margin statement and Prompt settlement administration;
- Difference account and ledger balance supervision;
- Monthly average confirmation with the brokers;
- Daily and Monthly report provision to financial analysis team;
- Market reports to management;
- Customer pricing supervision;
- Support in L/C’s management and financial analysis
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Finance or Economics with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Advanced knowledge of international trade techniques, LME and hedging principles, hedging options and futures, INCOTERMS, Payment terms, Financing and payment instruments (L/C, trade finance), risk management;
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters;
- High confidence in English, other languages is an advantage;
- Good command of general MS Office application suite, with Power User skills in MS Excel (complex formulas, pivot tables, formatted tables, references across multiple workbooks, data analysis, automation, data validation and cleansing, custom reporting).