Senior Accountant 80 - 100% Family Office
Looking for a new challenge for 2021?
Our client is a very successful, well established single Family Office. The company will be moving the services office from the French part of Switzerland to Zug in January 2021.
Therefore we are looking for a
Senior Accountant 80 - 100%
Reporting to one of the two Directors (Charted Accountant herself),
in a small team based in Zug, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day Accounting of different entities in Switzerland
- Manage monthly closing, quarterly closing and year-end closing under Swiss GAAP FER including reporting packages to the Group (Netherlands) and multi-currency
- Year-end tasks and support of statutory audits
- Liaising with external auditors (KPMG)
- Point of contact to your counterpart in the Netherlands for quarterly reporting to the Group
- (Shared) point of contact to local authorities, banks, service providers
- Manage tax filings for VAT
- Super user of IT applications, point of contact to external IT provider
- Assist in compliance, administrative and office tasks
Your Qualification and Skills
- Swiss Accounting degree and qualification (eidg. Fachausweis / eidg. Controller)
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in a similar position, preferably in an international working environment as Trust company, Family office or Family-owned company
- Native German level and excellent English, both verbal and written, knowledge of Dutch language would be a great asset
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented (small) team player who is IT oriented
- Discreet and loyal
- Hands-on, proactive personality
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of Sharepoint is a plus
- Knowledge of several Systems is a plus, knowledge of Excel is a must
- Our client is offering an interesting role with broad responsibilities in a stable company with friendly work environment and good team spirit.
If you are a hands-on, committed personality and look for your new position for 2021 – this will be the right place.