Senior Financial & Business Controller (Commodity)
Our client is a vertically integrated energy producer with trading office in Zug / Switzerland. The commercial company and team in Zug is still small, but constantly growing.
To strengthen the Finance department, we are looking for an eager and motivated
Senior Controller with Accounting Background
Working within the Finance team in Zug, reporting to the CFO, you mainly will be responsible for:
- Work on monthly/annual closings
- prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reporting – for the group, stand-alone company and detailed managerial view
- prepare budget, keep up-to-date forecasting and quarterly/annual budget vs. forecast comparisons
- work on in-depth revenue/cost/trade analysis and overviews
- create and develop in-depth analytical views PnL/Cash-flow per trading books
- develop more structured and automated data-flows & reporting processes
- BA/MBA in Finance / Banking
- preferable experience from commodity trading industry – being already familiar with concept and principles of commodity trading, hedging, incoterms, freight costs etc.
- 5+ years of experience in finance, controlling department ideally
- accounting knowledge OR/AND finance-related programming (basic or advanced level of excel VBA, python etc.)
- being fast with numbers
Our company is offering a very dynamic and professional environment, good team spirit and the possibility to develop your talent and career!