Our client is a successful, dynamic, listed international metals producer with trading office in Zug / Switzerland
To complete the Accounting department, we are looking for the qualified
Area of Responsibility
- Together with your team you will be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the accounting of allocated tasks by performing any combination of calculating, posting and verifying transactions in order to ensure that all financial data reflect a true and fair picture in accordance with IFRS and local Swiss OR.
- Overview and back-up to a small team of Accountants in functional and personal aspect
- Analyzing, monitoring and reporting financial performance on above mentioned desks.
- Perform postings for assigned desks for material invoices, cost invoices and accruals.
- Control and management of the quarterly and year-end financial closing and the reporting thereof for the responsible desks as well as assistance for further closing tasks
- Being responsible for customizing of new implemented Accounting system (SAP)
- Responsibility for efficient and effective archiving of contracts / deals for assigned desks, as well as other general accounting data.
- Various other general accounting functions as VAT.
- Support in projects and ad hoc tasks
Qualifications / Experience:
- BA, Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in financial & a group accounting department of an international company
- Good knowledge of local Swiss Accounting policies and very good knowledge of IFRS reporting ensuring compliance with all rules and regulations
- Profound experience in SAP (FI/CO), preferably also key user
- Leadership skills and experience in people management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Mother tongue German and excellent command of English (Company language)
- Ability to work under time pressure and in a changing environment
- Strong team player
If you are a hands-on Accounting professional, ready to roll up your sleaves to give support and help where needed in your team and are looking for a long-term assignment within a very stable, friendly work environment – then you will be the right person for us!