Our client is a major Commodity Trading company, headquartered in Switzerland.
The main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Performing the month end close per profit center
- Preparing detailed monthly pr ofit and loss a nd working capita l r eviews
- Guiding and advising traffic/operations on accounting day to day accounting matters Supporting other regional offices with accounting issues and t he preparation oftheir accounts Analyzing new transactions a nd concluding and documenting the appr opriate accounting treatment under IFRS
- Supporting traffic/operations with the preparation of ad-hoc depart mentaI finaciaI reports Consistently challenging the status quo to ensure that activities and procedures are as efficient and effective as possible, whilst adhering to a strong internal control ethos
- Contribute to current projects underway, outside of month end
- Maintaining professional and technical accounting and finance knowledge
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA or CPA) from one of the "Big Four" Accounting, with 1 - 3 years post qualification experience, ideally in the commodities industry
- Detailed knowledge of financial instruments required e.g. future, options, swaps
- SAP FICO experienc desiderable
- Advanced Excel ability
- Fluency in English as business language, any other skills are welcome
- "Can do" attitude and a strong desire to learn
- inter acting weil within a team envi ronment a nd approaching and resolving issues in a structured methodica l matter
- Flexible, deadline orientated and attentive to details
- willingness to understand the technical landscape
our company offers you interesting opportunities to develop your career within an international, sucessful job environment.
please send us your full application with diplomas and reference letter, motivation letter is much appreciated!