Supply & Production Planning Specialist D/E
Our client is an Energy producer and supply company, which stores, blends and distributes oil products for the North West European market.
To complete the Supply and Planning department, we are looking for a
Supply & Production Planner D/E
The main purpose of this position is to be a first line of contact and a representative of the company towards the production company (refineries) and a vocal point of all day-to-day supply business activities.
The person will be responsible for ensuring smooth day-to-day operations and resolving all ad-hock problems in order to minimize value loss for the company.
Furthermore, the key objective is to maximize commercial value by optimizing feedstock processing, blending and product manufacturing options arising from the dynamics of the oil trading market.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensuring running of the operational business
- be the point of contact to refinery regarding timing and volume planning
- Alignment with internal Supply Marketing / Logistics / Trading department
- Support the Marketing organizations in their decision making process
- Liaise with logistics to ensure optimal scheduling and planning
- Preparing the monthly production plan
- Running the LP to determine optimal production numbers
- overview of integrated supply chain planning
- Giving guidance over demand of feedstock imports and timing
- weekly / monthly teleconferences and meetings with production and management
- Maintain an overvi ew of daily operational Situations
- University Degree in Economics, Engineering or Sciene
- 5 years+ experience within refinerie business or related industry in a commercial role
- experience in production planning / Operations / LP Development
- fluency in German and English (both business languages)
- Previous experience with editing, running and analyzing LP models
Excellent communication skills
Quick learning and adaptation capability
Strong analytical skills, problem solving and creative thinking
Proactive person and able to make decisions
Ability to work across multiple teams
Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
Our company offers you an inspiring work environment with good team spirit in a fast moving, very international industry.
Please send your application with references and diplomas to Gerda Staeger. Thanks.