Business Controller Finance Industry (100%)
Genera Services AG is a growing single family office based in the city of Zug managing the Swiss Division of an international group. To strengthen the finance department, we are looking for a dedicated
Business Controller (100%)
We are looking for a motivated person who will actively contribute to ensuring high-quality of work and a friendly work environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the local management in key tasks and projects in the areas of accounting, reporting, controlling, tax and treasury
- Monitoring of various aspects of the companies in the areas of reporting, legal and tax
- Budgeting and cash planning in cooperation with Treasury
- Responsible for carrying out controls in accordance with the internal control system
- In-charge for the continuous improvement of controlling processes, including the development and implementation of new controlling tools
- Support in ensuring compliance with law and regulations, as well as monitoring of changes in the regulatory environment
- Supporting the monthly and annual closings of the entity and its subsidiaries
- Providing information for periodic reports, forecasts and budgets
- Assisting with ad-hoc analysis
The following competencies and experiences are required:
- University degree in economics / finance / controlling, or equivalent education
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the wealth management sector
- Excellent analytical- and conceptual skills as well as a high focus on the quality of deliverables
- Self-motivated, pragmatic and solution-oriented team player, with a hands-on attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ERP-Systems and Portfolio Management Systems is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with Swiss law and regulations (incl. tax law) and Swiss accounting principles
- Good knowledge of German and English. Dutch is a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young and eager person to develop your talent and career in Finance as part of a dynamic team of around 10 employees in an international environment. Our company offers you an interesting and variegated position with a friendly and collegial working atmosphere, good team spirit, flexible working hours, as well as training and development opportunities.
Please send your full application to our external recruitment partner, mandated by us:
STAEGER PERSONAL PARTNERS, Alpenstrasse 4, 6300 Zug / www.staegerpersonal.ch
Gerda Staeger, Manager will be glad to answer your questions in advance (041 727 71 07).