Our client is a very dynamic, growing LifeScience company with international activities, headquartered in Zug/Switzerland.
To strengthen the Commercial / Finance team, we are looking for a qualified
In this new created position you assumes responsibility for providing financial planning, reporting, analysis and controlling support responsibilities to ensure the accuracy of the Management Accounts within the commercial department.
Your Key Accountabilities:
Reporting to the VP Commercial the Business Controller will be is responsible for:
- Providing financial analysis and interpretation to support business decision making processes
- Conducting analysis to support key business metrics and strategies
- Production of monthly reporting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting annual budgets, monthly forecasts and planning process
- Conducting variance analysis between actual results, forecast and budget
- Conducting and further enhancing standard checks and controls
- Resolving accounting issues with relevant stakeholders
- Developing solutions to further enhance and automate management reporting
- Provide financial modelling and analysis support on strategic projects, if required
Your Qualifications / Experience
- BA / Master’s degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Accounting qualification preferred (i.e. ACCA, CA)
- 2 to 5 years in a similar role
- Solid experience as a Finance Business Analyst
- English mother tongue preferable, any other language is an asset
- very strong command of Excel, Experience on Salesforce is an advantage
- Experience in working in an international team environment
- Strong analytical approach
- Ability to quickly learn the business model of the company
- Ability to analyse complex financial matters while being able to communicate findings in a simple straight forward way
- High level of stress resistance – ability of delivering high quality results under time pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strongly detail oriented while being able to abstract when communicating results of analysis
- Ability to work in an international and fast paced environment
- Ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- available immediately / asap
Our client is offering a very dynamic and highly professional environment, good team spirit and the possibility to develop your talent and career!
Ms Gerda Staeger will be glad to receiving your CV by e-mail.