Senior Trader (Metals/Concentrates)
Senior Trader Metals Concentrates
For a successful and innovative commodity trading company based in Baar / Zug, Switzerland, advanced in using the latest technology and analytics, trading base metal concentrates and secondary products, we presently are recruiting the
Senior Trader (Metals Concentrates)
With existing contacts and preferably experience on the sourcing and selling side.
- Structuring and executing physical deals in concentrates and secondary materials
- Responsible for own book and related P&L
- Taking ownership of existing relationships with producers and end users to develop the business/relation, develop new relationships
- Propose trade ideas, structure added value to suppliers and customers
- Monitoring of sales transactions
- Managing and controlling of P&L statements for each physical shipment
Professional knowledge, skills and abilities
- At least 5 yrs of experience in commodities at a trading desk in the metals concentrates industry
- Ability to deliver constant trading volumes with solid P&L
- Excellent understanding of operations and supply chain related processes relevant to sales in commodities
- Understanding of LME futures market and the link between physical sales and LME position management
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Preferably located in or willing to relocate to Switzerland
Our customer offers a competitive and interesting compensation package and flexible working model.
Your application will be handled strictly confidential.
Please apply online or contact Caterina Hochstrasser on tel +41417277101