Our client is a very successful Trading Company based in Central Switzerland. We are looking for the traffic department for a
- Looking for suitable ocean vessels or organize container shipments in cooperation with the chartering department. Where necessary organizing rail, truck and air transports or releasing of material in warehouse.
- Opening of L/Cs for our suppliers and checking L/Cs of our receivers for their workability, requesting amendments and negotiating documents for collection of payment.
- Give instructions to price goods and foreign currency in accordance to contracts/agreements with suppliers/receivers.
- Insuring risks of each transport, as well as material in storage.
- Correspondence on availability of materials in production, transit and in stock; full documentation, invoicing, outgoing and incoming payments, client exposure control and claim handling.
- Internal Tasks
Your Profile / Experiences
- Export / logistic back-office knowledge
- Fluent in English, other language is a great asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Readiness to adapt to international practices
- Experience in Commodity handling preferable
- Loyal, able to work under pressure and very flexible
We are glad to provide more information about the company, structures and environment in a personal interview. We are looking forward to receiving your CV by e-mail.
To make a print out: traffic-specialist.pdf