Senior Traffic Operator Liquids
Our client is a midsized, sucessfully established petrochemical trading company in Zug.
To strenghten the Operations Team, we are looking for a
Senior Traffic Operator Liquids / LNG
Your responsibilities includes to be in regular contact with internal departments as Trading and Finance and external contacts as suppliers/customers/ship-owners/barge owners/tank terminals/surveyors/field offices and banks
- organizing, coordinating and monitoring of the transports/shipments
- handling and preparing documents
- insuring the transport/material and calculate demurrage
- opening and checking of L/C's
- checks incoming invoices and payments
- keep general overview of deals and manages problems
- 3 - 10 years of experience as Traffic Operator with Petrochemicals or Oil Products
- Liquid Cargo experience
- excellent business English with clear and concise writing skills
- strong clear communication skills
- capable of building working relationships in an international environment
- self-motivated, results-oriented problem solver
Our client offers you a very attractive and competitive remuneration package, a friendly and stimulating work environment and possibilities for further career development.
Gerda Staeger is looking forward to receiving your application by E-Mail.
Print out: senior-traffic-liquids.pdf