HR GENERALIST 90 - 100%
HR Generalist 90 - 100%
Our client is a successful medical communications agency with offices in Switzerland and the UK, employing over 60 people. The company has a 20-year track record in providing a complete range of contemporary medical writing, strategic business and marketing services to the pharmaceutical industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking independent company with a culture that encourages and rewards initiative-taking, resourcefulness and enterprise. Our company ethos is driven by quality and trust, all our team members are highly valued and have an active role within the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
• Take full HR ownership of the employee lifecycle from entry to exit for both offices, maintaining and improving processes necessary to attract, recruit and retain great people
• Lead the payroll process for both offices, in cooperation with external payroll providers, including insurance management and interaction with relevant authorities
• Drive the performance and development process, including organisation of trainings and management of career progression and succession planning activities
• Manage the working time and absence reporting in Abacus, and support efficient invoicing in cooperation with the Accounting Manager • Provide advice and strategic support to the Executive Board in HR matters, reporting directly to the Managing Director
• commercial education (KV), and further education in Human Resources (Fachausweis)
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position, ideally within an international environment
• Determined personality with strong relationship-building skills and high service orientation
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate confidentiality and work with integrity
• Proven organisational skills with attention to detail and precise working style
• Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
• Very good working knowledge of MS Office
• Competitive remuneration package and performance-based annual bonus
• 30 days holiday
• Flexible working time
• Open, supportive and highly professional environment
If you are searching for a role where you can help shape the future, then please send your CV to Gerda Staeger.